I've updated the img tags in my previous posts. I've used relativ links (i.e. ``<src img="/images/..." />
). It looked ok in [SharpReader](http://www.sharpreader.net), but, unfortunatley, not in [RSS Bandit](http://www.rssbandit.org). The latter wasn't able to locate the images. It tried to load the images relative toabout:blank`. Of course that cannot work 😉
IIRC this issue has been discussed before somewhere, but I cannot remember the place. I will have a look tomorrow at work, since I'm using SharpReader there for about 4 month. I hope I'm able to find this issue in its history.
Anyway, I've updated the image links to absolute.