- Nice new features in the IDE:
- Expansion, configurable via XML schema (e.g. automatic getter and setter for properties)
- Code formatting (customizable)
- Filter completion list (e.g. the list in catch( contains exception classes only)
- Browse components (generates read-only source files, e.g. for System.String)
- Find all references
- Refactoring (e.g. Rename, Extract method, etc)
- Watch window in debugger will use .ToString() method
BTW, about 64% of the PDC attendees state their preferred .NET language is C#.
P.S.: Eric Rudder said in today's keynote, that currently 27 languages are supported in .NET...