Yesterday Jayson Knight described how to add coComment support to CommunityServer. I'm a user of coComment too, therefore I added Jayson's hack to my blog.
However, I don't like how the URL to the blog post is rendered (it's the rewritten URL, not the friendly one), so I decided to fix that. Furthermore, his solution does not work if you're logged in in CommunityServer, because in this case there's no field for the comment author's name. No offense, Jayson, since you admitting that your implemention is only a quick hack 😉
Anyway, here's what I came up with:
Update: There were two bugs: the value for
commentAuthorLoggedIn was quoted and must be lower cased, and
commentButtonID must be
commentButtonName. I updated the script above.