That's what I call an adequate job advertisment for programmers:
Today I managed to update my site to .Text .95 by following this guide. It turned out all right, however, here's an advice for you: if you're using a custom skin, switch your blog back to a default one.
I wish you all a good 2004. Take care everyone.
It took about 15 minutes. Mainly I docked the feed item list and the splitter to the left. Additionally, I've created a custom feed item formatter, which bases on Julien Cheyssial's MyBlogroll template. You can download my XSLT file
Update: I've changed the
XSLT to show the author, if available.
Update: Meanwhile the Outlook formatter is part of RSS Bandit so don't ask me anymore for the XSLT file. I removed the link.